Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Yield: 1 servings
Serving size: 1 scramble
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Sargento® Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ½ avocado, chopped (about ½ cup)
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add the peppers and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, salt, chili powder and black pepper.
- Pour over the cooked peppers, and scramble together until nearly cooked.
- Add the avocado and cheese, stir together until the cheese melts, and transfer to a plate.
- Serve with a side of salsa and enjoy!