HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CALZONE
- ⅓ of my easy pizza dough recipe
- 1-2 oz ham (rosemary ham and old style smoked ham)
- 1 oz parmigiano, shredded
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place a pizza stone inside your oven and preheat at 450° F / 230° C. The stone has to be fairly hot so make sure you wait for about 20 minutes before you throw your calzone inside.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and combine them with meat and cheese; stir lightly. You could probably use just one egg if you think is too much for you, mine got very fluffy inside the dough pocket.
- Toll the dough and place the ingredients in the middle. Seal it properly so it doesn't crack when baking and place it onto a pizza stone. Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!