Grilled Thai Spice Chicken Sliders
Sriracha Mayo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Season a grill or grill pan with vegetable oil, turn to medium high heat.
- Split the Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls. When grill is hot, heat both sides of the rolls until you have grill marks. Set them aside.
- In a bowl season the meat with some garlic salt & pepper. Mix in the chili paste, fish sauce, lime juice, cilantro & green onion. Form 9 small slider patties.
- Add some more oil to the grill pan if needed. Grill the burgers for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Whisk together the Sriracha sauce, mayonnaise & a pinch of black pepper.
- Spread some Sriracha on each piece of bread (top & bottom) Place a piece of cilantro & bok choy on one side, place the slider on top of that and the other half of the bun.