Green Chile & Artichoke Bruschetta Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 Jar of our favorite Cucina & Amore Artichoke Bruschetta - https://foodiecitynetwork.com/cucina-amore-artichoke-bruschetta-7-9-oz-set-of-6/
- 1 (4 oz can green chilies
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature (half a brick)
- 1 small loaf ciabatta bread
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When butter is completely melted, add garlic and saute about 30 seconds to a minute. Remove from heat and add all ingredients except the bread. Stir just until combined. (You're not melting the cheese at this point).
- Slice the ciabatta loaf lengthwise and place crust side down on a foil lined cookie sheet. Spoon mixture over the bread and spread equally on each side. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place bread under the preheated broiler for about four to five minutes, or until cheese is melted and just starting to brown. Cool, slice, and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Crumb.