GOAT CHEESE & CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
Goat cheese and sliced cucumber are a crunchy, refreshing duo on whole wheat bread.
2 slices of whole-wheat bread
1 small package plain goat cheese
2 cucumbers, in 1/8-inch slices
1. Heat skillet on high heat. Once hot, switch to low. Lightly coat bread with oil.
2. Spread goat cheese on the bottom slice, then layer cucumber slices on top. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Place bottom slice in the skillet.
3. Then, on the top slice of bread, add another layer of goat cheese. Place it on top of the first one.
4. Make sure your heat is on low, and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Once the bottom side is nice and golden brown, flip the sandwich carefully. When the second side is golden, remove the sandwich from the pan.