contact us for special requests
Recipe inspired by Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
- 4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts, pounded thin
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices Ham
- 1/2 cup Italian Panko Crumbs, or bread crumbs
- Olive Oil
- Place a jelly roll pan in the oven. Preheat to 500°F. Leave the pan in the oven while it heats.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with olive oil. Dredge in the bread crumbs.
- Place a piece of ham and a piece of cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll tightly, securing with toothpicks.
- Once the oven is hot, place chicken, seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Turn on the boiler, and cook for 2 more minutes until browned and chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.