Creamy Turkey and Noodles
- 1 (16 oz.) package bowtie pasta, uncooked
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen mixed veggies
- 6 TB flour
- 2 cups milk
- 14 – 16 oz. cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 – 1 ½ cups Italian cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, add butter to a large pot. Add frozen veggies and cook until thawed. Add flour and cook and stir for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened and then add turkey, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce. Stir until well combined and then spoon into a greased 9x13 pan. Cover and place in the oven.
- Top with cheese and cook for 25 – 30 minutes. Cook uncovered for an additional 10 – 15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!