Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs
- 1 (1 lb 10 oz ) bag Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 (16 oz) can whole cranberry Sauce
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- In a saucepan combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, Pinot Noir, and mustard. Whisk to combine over medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour sauce over meatballs, serve immediately or hold in crock pot on warm or low setting.