Clover Shaped Bread Bowl
A fun clover-shaped bread bowl filled with creamy white chicken chili.
- Prep25 MIN
- Total1 HR 15 MIN
- Servings 8
- 3cans (11 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original French Bread
- 1teaspoon water
- 1-2 bags Progresso™ Southwest Style White Chicken Chili with Beans
- Cilantro, optional garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper. Unroll one French Bread dough onto the pan.
- 3Whisk together the egg and water. Brush a thin layer of the egg wash over the unrolled dough.
- 4Open the other two cans of French bread dough. Stretch and roll each log of dough until it has a little more than doubled in length.
- 5Cut one log of dough in half. Set the pieces of dough onto egg washed dough in the shape of a shamrock. Cut around the shamrock, removing the excess dough.
- 6Bake for 30-32 minutes, until deep golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- 8Cut out a well in the leaves of the shamrock, leaving an inch of bread around the edges and bottom of each leaf. Remove excess bread.
- 9Heat Progresso Chili according to package instructions. Fill bread bowl with chili, garnish with cilantro, if using, and serve. Alternatively, you can also fill the bread bowl with the chili and heat it in the oven for about 20 minutes.