Chocolate Chip Pecan Keto Cookie Bites

$9.99
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
Chpmchpcn
Weight:
3.00 LBS
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Chocolate Chip Pecan Keto Cookie Bites

Craving a soft, delicious chocolate chip cookie with buttery pecans, but simply can't afford all those extra sugar and carbs? Introducing ChipMonk Chocolate Chip Pecan Keto Bites! Made with almond flour and sweetened with monk fruit and allulose, these mouth-watering treats are sugar-free, gluten-free, and low carb (just 1g net carb per bite). Perfect for low carb and keto dieters, people with diabetes or celiac disease, or anyone looking to indulge in sweets without all the extra carbs and sugars.

Our bites come in a convenient stand-up pouch which makes them easy to display.

SERVING SIZE: 1 Cookie Bite (21g)

SERVINGS: 8

INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Allulose, Butter, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Allulose, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin), Pecans, Egg, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk, Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Monk Fruit Extract

NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 90, Total Fat 7g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 48mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars <1g, Allulose 7g, Net Carbs 1g, Protein 2g (5% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 5mg (0% DV), Iron 1mg (3% DV), Potassium 15mg (0% DV).

SHELF LIFE: 6 months at ambient temperature, 8 months if refrigerated