Chicken Parmesan Cupcakes
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 12 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375. Spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set aside.
Remove dough from can; press seams to seal and press into an 8x18 inch rectangle. Cut dough into 12 squares. Press squares into muffin pan cups.
Place 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place chicken pieces on top of cheese; top each piece of chicken with 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.