Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions
- for al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat cream and cream cheese over
- medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup Swiss
- cheese, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, bacon, ham and pasta. Add sauce;
- toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 18-22
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 826 calories,
© Taste of Home 2014