Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls
Make dinner easy and your family happy with these delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls! Just a handful of ingredients and about 20 minutes, and you've got a fantastic and satisfying meal on the table!
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a pie pan or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Layer first Swiss cheese, then ham and finally the chicken breast on the rolls.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8-10 rolls.
- Place in a pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard and serve with rolls if desired.