Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup starts with ripe, sweet cherries and adds a touch of heat from chipotle chile peppers. It's a great change from tomato ketchup - a sweet, tangy sauce that adds a gourmet touch to burgers, steak, French fries, chicken, sausages, and cheese. Use as a dip, marinade, grilling glaze, roasting sauce, or saute sauce.
The backstory: I created Not Ketchup after my kids and I picked 30 pounds of cherries at a pick-your-own orchard in Leona Valley last year. I made pie, cobbler, and jam, and I still had 15 pounds of cherries to use up. "I wonder if you can make ketchup out of cherries?" I thought. And it turns out that you can and it's DELICIOUS!
I make Not Ketchup gourmet dipping sauces with ripe fruit, farm-fresh onions, pure apple cider vinegar, and natural sweeteners. No white sugar, no preservatives, and no artificial colors or flavors.
All Not Ketchup sauces are lab certified to be GLUTEN FREE.
* Pour Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup over a pork shoulder, then cook it low and slow in your oven or slow cooker for the best pulled pork you’ll ever taste
* Top a wheel of ripe Brie with Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup, wrap in puff pastry, bake until golden brown, and serve with crackers or baguette slices
* Use Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup to glaze a rack of baby back ribs
* Slather it on a juicy burger
* Serve as a dip for Tater Tots or sweet potato fries
Hope you enjoy Not Ketchup and thanks for supporting my brand new business!