Any cheese lover will enjoy this gift of select cheeses from the experts. These cheeses represent all the many milks and textures to create a complete assortment of cheeses to be enjoyed at any party or affair or sampled individually as a snack with your favorite wine. Suitable for any budding cheese connoisseur:
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese is made sheep's milk in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This creamy yet firm Italian blue is easy to enjoy. It is delicious diced into a green salad or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: Montasio can now be made legally in all of Friuli-Venezia Giulia and parts of Veneto. Made in large wheels, the flavor of this cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Chocolate Capri Goat Log: Incredibly intriguing and absolutely delicious, this rich and creamy cheese has a slightly "goaty" tang. Be forewarned, this five ounce log is addictive! (5 oz)
- Irish Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: Made in the Netherlands, this edible opus magnum has been matured for eighteen months, allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by an intense flavor with a sweet finish. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: Made with goat's milk this cheese is an award winning cheese that is sure to please. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: One of Switzerland's most famous cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is perfect for both snacking and melting. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and has a more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.