California Burritos loaded with Cheese, French Fries, and Guacamole
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon chili
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon oregano, crushed, dried
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- extra virgin olive oil
- large flour tortilla shells
- Mix seasoning blend, reserve 1 teaspoon and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add onion and cook about 5 minutes, add garlic and 1 tablespoon of seasoning and cook 1 minute more.
- Add turkey to pan, break up into small chunks season with remaining seasoning blend and cook until browned about 15 minutes.
- Take avocados, add lime juice and 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend, mash well and set aside.
- Fry french fries according to package directions.
- To assemble burrito, heat shell in microwave until pliable. Place a about 1 cup of meat in the middle of shell, top with french fries, cheese, mashed avocado.
- Wrap burrito up and serve with salsas.