Bourbon BBQ Beef Cups
- 1lb ground beef, browned
- 1 1/2 cup Jack Daniels, Evan Walker or other Whiskey/Bourbon BBQ Sauce (or Bon Appetit's recipe, which uses bourbon)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 roll canned Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cabot sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef.
- When browned, add bbq sauce, and mustard, mix well.
- Roll pizza out out of the can, and use a rolling pin to get to be half as thick, and cut it into 12 squares.
- Immediately press the 12 squares into silicone muffin pans.
- Scoop bbq beef filling into the pizza dough cup, top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Serve warm!