BLT MACARONI SALAD RECIPE
A tasty macaroni salad with all the flavors of a BLT.
Author: ©Amy Johnson | She Wears Many Hats
Recipe type: side dish
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomato
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, and toss with macaroni until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.