Skip to main content
Barby’s Conyo Krabby Patty Burger - (Free Recipe below)
- Crptyburg - Recipes
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Barby’s Conyo Krabby Patty
Total Time: 25 minutes / Yield: 1 burger
Ingredients for the Fresh Crab Cake
- 3/4 cup crab meat
- 2 tbsp egg white
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Sautéed garlic and onions (1 minute)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 whole egg plus 2 tbsp water, beaten together
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Oil, for frying
- Sliced tomatoes, for roasting
Ingredients for the Lemon-Miso Butter
- 1/2 cup shiro (white) miso
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temp.
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
Procedure for the Crab Cake
- Mix crab meat, egg whites, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and sauteed garlic and onions. Incorporate well and set aside.
- Arrange breading station: bowl 1 for flour, bowl 2 for egg with water, and bowl 3 for bread crumbs.
- Dust crab cake with flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in preheated oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain in paper towels and set aside.
Procedure for the Lemon-Butter Miso
- Combine miso with 5 tbsp butter and mix until well blended.
- Heat the sherry vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- After half a minute, add the miso butter, and turn the heat low. Stir to warm it through.
- When the butter has loosened slightly (not melted, it should still have a certain viscosity) remove pan from burner and put in a warm spot.
Procedure for the Roasted Tomatoes
- Slice tomatoes half inch thick.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper, brush with olive oil.
- Arrange in a pan layered with foil.
- Bake in 375 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 30 -40 minutes.
- Put lettuce leaves on top of bottom bun.
- Top with Crab Cake Patty.
- Spread half of the crab cake patty with lemon miso butter.
- Spread other half of the crab cake patty with dill sauce.
- Top with roasted tomatoes.
- Cover with top bun and serve immediately.