Everything is better with Bacon! This wonderful gift collects the best-selling bacon-infused products from the Milo’s Whole World Gourmet family, which includes JB's, Brownwood Farms and Vino de Milo. These handcrafted products are the perfect gift for the bacon lover in your life!
- Brownwood Farms Apple Bacon BBQ Sauce: This BBQ Sauce combines crisp, juicy, apples roasted to sweet perfection with a blend of herbs and spices, and is finished off with Applewood-smoked bacon! This terrific trio of sweet apple, hickory smoke, and bold bacon flavors pairs great with pork and poultry. Or be ambitious and try it on a rack of ribs, as a dip for chicken fingers or veggies, or on anything else your bacon lovin’ heart desires. (20 oz.)
- Maple Bacon Onion Jam by Vino de Milo: Like Vino de Milo's pasta sauces, salad dressings and bruschettas, all of their products have a splash of wine and are made in small batches at their Ohio production facility, with a strong focus on quality. This instant classic is an incredibly versatile spread that makes easy appetizers, deep rich sauces, and unbelievably good sandwiches. Spoon over pork at end of cooking. (8.5 oz.)
- JB's Best All Natural Bourbon-Infused Ketchup - Bacon: Made with locally sourced tomatoes, in addition to real Applewood-smoked bacon and a splash of bourbon. Created without ingredients you can’t pronounce. Made without nitrates or nitrites. (14 oz.)
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused BBQ Sauce - Maple Bacon: A marriage made in heaven: pure maple syrup and applewood-smoked nitrite-free bacon. The combination is amazingly versatile and is a great example of what Kansas City-style BBQ sauce can do! Made with ales from world-renowned microbrewery Jackie O's. Made without corn syrup, their ingredients are only natural products like real brown sugar, locally-sourced vinegars and tomato paste. (14 oz.)
- JB's Best Bloody Mary Mix - Spicy Bacon: Calling all bacon lovers! This inspired Bloody Mary drink mixer is made with Applewood Bacon, locally sourced Ohio tomatoes, as well as Ohio-grown horseradish root. Smoky and spicy, this delicious, well-balanced m