Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wraps
- 3 cups cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 6-8 lettuce leaves
- ¾-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 large burrito-size tortillas, warmed
1. Place the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, celery, green onions and avocado in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Gently mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Line tortillas with lettuce leaves. Top with chicken salad mixture. Roll up like a burrito. Serve.