BACON, BLEU CHEESE & APPLE FLATBREAD
Bacon, Bleu Cheese & Apple Flatbread is an easy 15 minute meal with an amazing and unique flavor combination. This simple 5 ingredient dinner idea is sure to impress!
Author: Danielle Green
Recipe type: Entree, Dinner
- ½ c. whipped cream cheese
- ⅓ c. blue cheese crumbles
- 10 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic naan breads (found in the deli section)
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- Preheat yoru oven to 400°.
- Spread ¼ cup cream cheese on each naan bread and top with bleu cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes. Top the warm naan with fresh apples and thyme. Serve immediately.