Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon
Salmon baked in an apricot dijon glaze with ginger and lime.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves/jam
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce (or tamari fro gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- Place the salmon on a baking dish, brush with the mixture of the apricot preserves, mustards, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger and garlic and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the salmon just starts to flake easily, about 10 minutes.
Option: Marinate the salmon in the glaze for 30+ minutes before baking.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 286, Fat 10.9g (Saturated 1.5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 295mg, Carbs 15g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 9g), Protein 35g