A Taste of Greece Gift Crate
Greece conjures up thoughts of blue skies, warm weather, and great food. This gift assortment captures it all.
- Barrel-Aged Feta is produced from December through April from a blend of all natural sheep and goat's milk taken from free-ranging herds. By the end of the four month aging period, a wonderfully creamy, rich, complex flavor is fully developed. (7.5 oz)
- Manouri is essentially a sheep's milk "cream cheese". Try it spread on toast with fig or apricot jam. (7.5 oz)
- Kasseri is a firm table cheese made from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Greek Mountain Tea: Greek Mountain Tea (Sideritis or Ironwort)grows wild in rock crevices of hard limestone where the herbs thrive at altitudes exceeding 1000 meters. Makes a wonderful, refreshing tea that has multiple health benefits too! (2 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives are a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to soft and fruity olives. (6.36 oz)
- Greek Fig Salami: This vegan Fig Salami is made from premium Greek figs, pistachios and cinnamon. These healthy snacks make for the perfect cheese companion on your platter. (8.5 oz)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (Dolmas) are soft and tender grape leaves, stuffed with rice and onions, fresh dill, and mint. (7 oz)
- Kalamata Olive Spread Classic flavor of Greek Kalamta olives. Perfect as a dip, spread or on fish. (7oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plate of food. Mt. Vikos offers authentic resipes with natural ingredients and big flavors. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is hand assembled in a pine wood crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value