Radish and Cucumber Salad with Garlic-Yogurt Dressing
For the Salad
- 1 English cucumber, washed and cut into thin rounds
- 10 radishes, washed and thinly sliced
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine sliced radishes and cucumbers; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing; taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Add the dressing to the salad; mix well and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
RECIPE SOURCE: DIETHOOD