- 8 ounces cream cheese (one package) softened a little
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I used Vietnamese cinnamon)
- 1 loaf white bread- I used Bimbo Bread, it works perfectly because the slices are square and not rounded on top. But any white bread will work. Also, you can remove the crust, it’s up to you.
Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar, set aside.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, pour onto small plate, set aside.
Melt butter in a small-ish bowl, set aside.
Using a rolling pin, roll 20 pieces of bread completely flat. Try to get them as flat as you can without tearing them.
Place about one tablespoon cream cheese filling on bread and roll it up like a taquito. Carefully dip wrap in butter and roll in cinnamon mixture on the plate. Repeat 19 more times and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a little crispy on the outside. ENJOY!