Artisan Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans
- 3 Cups White Meat from a Rotisserie Chicken, Diced
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 TBS Honey
- Zest and Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion, diced
- 2 Stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Medium Honey Crisp Apple, Cored and diced
- 1-1/2 Cups Seedless Grapes, sliced in half (or quartered if very large)
- 1 Cup Pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the Mustard, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Honey, Lemon Juice and Zest. Whisk to thoroughly mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients and fold to coat with the wet ingredients.
- Cover and Chill for at least an hour, overnight is best to allow the flavors to mix.
- Serve Chilled and ENJOY!