Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 10 mins
A delicious and easy soup that takes 5 minutes to throw into the crockpot and you have an amazing flavor packed soup ready for dinner!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings:
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- green onions
- diced avocado
- tortilla strips
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over the top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Place back into the slow cooker and add shredded cheese. Continue cooking until cheese has melted about 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.