Chicken and Peanut Butter Lettuce Wraps
This recipe won $25,000 in a JIF peanut butter contest. It’s healthy and light, filled with a hint of peanut butter
- iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped Fuji apple (about 1 apple)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (I boiled mine with salt, pepper, and onion)
- 20 red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon all-natural creamy peanut butter
- Combine all of the filling ingredients and then pour the sauce and combine. Spoon into a fresh, crispy lettuce leaf and roll it up. Makes four lettuce wraps.
Source: Kim from Krema. Adapted slightly to add measurements.