Balsamic Fish Tacos
A quick and easy fish taco recipe, utilizing Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Salad Dressing for a burst of flavor.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 Tilapia Fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces (you may substitute any other firm, white fish)
- 2 Tablespoons Zatarains Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 head red cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 6 small tortillas, warmed
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat, until butter is melted.
- Toss Tilapia fillet pieces with Creole seasoning.
- Add to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt.
- While fish is cooking, toss chopped cabbage and onion with Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Salad Dressing. Once combined, add to the skillet with the fish and continue stirring over medium heat until cabbage becomes tender and fish is completely cooked through (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Assemble the tortillas with shredded cheese, fish and cabbage mixture, and topped with diced tomatoes. Drizzle with additional Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Salad Dressing, if desired