Baked Brie, Pear & Pecan Bites
Yield: 24 appetizers
- 1 pkg. (9.5-oz.) *Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups
- 8 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 lg. Bosch pear, diced
- 24 whole pecans, toasted
- balsamic reduction
- Prepare the puff pastry cups according to the package directions.
- Turn the oven to down 350 degrees.
- Place one piece of Brie cheese in each pastry cup, and place the filled cups on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the pastry cups cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Top with diced pears and a whole toasted pecan. Drizzle balsamic reduction over the top.