French Bread Breakfast Pizza
- 1 large loaf of french bread, sliced in half
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups freshly grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. butter softened, divided
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Saute your onion and pepper in 2 Tbsp. of butter for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the eggs and constantly stir until scrambled and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Set your bread on a baking sheet.
- Butter the inside of the two pieces of french bread with the remaining butter.
- Sprinkle the bread with half of the cheddar cheese.
- Add half of the ham, then the egg mixture evenly among the two pieces of bread.
- Add the remaining cheese and ham.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the outside of the bread is toasted.
- Remove from the oven, and place the pizzas on a cutting board and slice.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit and orange juice.
- Serves 6-8.