20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and diced into cubes
- 5-6 stalks of celery, medium-diced
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and evenly toss together until everything is coated.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. You can do this day the before, as well.
- Sprinkle parsley on top for extra garnish, if desired.
I just boiled water and put the two chicken breasts in and boiled until the chicken was cooked through.
All images and content are © Table for Two. Please do not republish anything without prior consent. If you want to share this recipe, please REWRITE the directions in your own words, use your own photos, and link back to this post to provide proper credit. Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this.