Healthy breakfast melts with hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese with Sriracha
- 2 whole Whole Wheat English Muffins, Halved
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 2 whole Eggs, Hardboiled
- 1 whole Roma Tomato, Sliced
- ½ whole Avocado, Sliced
- Shredded Cheese (for Topping)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Sriracha, To Taste, Optional
1. Slice the English muffins and place in a toaster to toast each side.
2. Spread the cream cheese evenly on each side.
3. Slice eggs lengthwise and distribute the slices evenly between the muffin sides.
4. Place the roma tomato slices on top of the egg.
5. Place the avocado slices on top of the tomato.
6. Top with shredded cheese, black pepper, and Sriracha (if using).
7. Broil in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.