Prep time: PT8M
Cook time: PT15M
Total time: PT23M
Yield: 5-6 servings
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 whole Baking Potatoes, Washed And Diced
- 1/2 whole Onion, Diced
- 1/2 whole Bell Pepper, Diced
- 6 ounces Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/4 pound Ground Breakfast Sausage Or Bacon Diced
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt Or To Taste
- 3 cups Spinach Or Chopped Kale
- 5 whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 6-8 whole Tortilla Shells, Heated
- Desired Toppings: Cheese, Avocados, Greek Yogurt Or Sour Cream, Mango Salsa, Pico De Gallo And Any Other Desired Toppings.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add potatoes and onions. Saute until potatoes start to brown and add bell pepper.
- Add mushrooms and saute until mushrooms start to soften.
- At this point push all the veggies over to one side of the pan and add sausage or bacon if using. Cook meat until cooked through.
- Mix sausage with veggies. Season with sea salt, pepper, granulated garlic, cumin and chili powder, mix until combined.
- Stir in spinach or kale and cook for 1 minute or until just barely wilted. (If using kale cook until wilted.)
- Combine eggs with milk and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- If your skillet is large enough push the sausage veggie mixture over to the side of pan, other wise remove from pan. Add 1 tablespoon butter, wait until butter melts and add eggs. Let eggs set for about 45 seconds and then scrape the bottom of the pan to scramble the eggs. Continue to scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Combine the eggs with the veggie mixture.
- Fill tortilla shells with filling and choice of desired toppings.