These are perfect for a special occasion like New Years Eve this weekend, a romantic dinner for two, a special birthday or anniversary dinner, a light and healthy main course or even served as appetizers. The best part is they’re so scrumptious
Place frozen crab cakes on a baking sheet and place into the oven of 375°F for 20 - 24 minutes.
- ½ lb. of cooked jumbo lump crab
- ¼ cup each, or even less ( you be the judge) of finely chopped celery, red onion, red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil
- ¼ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of panko breadcrumbs
- zest of a ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons of real mayo for the filling,plus extra for aioli
- Old Bay seasoning to taste, or creole if you want it spicier
- FOR THE AIOLI
- 1 cup of good quality mayo
- meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice, fresh. Mix well til you get a nice consistency, add some salt and pepper.