- Red Chili Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Mexican Cheese - 2 tbsp shredded (optional)
2. Crack an egg and an egg white.
3. Add salt, black pepper, and red chili powder. Whip the eggs.
4. Heat a pan on medium heat and when hot, add a tsp of oil.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
6. Cook for a few minutes until the bottom is golden. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE OMELETTE.
7. Add the avocado & black bean salad on half the omelette. At this point you can add mexican or cheddar cheese to the omelette.
8. After a couple minutes, flip half the omelette over the salad. When the salad heats up and the omelette is fully cooked, turn off the gas.
9. Place the omelette on a serving plate.
10. Top with salsa or I used Taco Bell sauce :-)